I love relaxing by the fireplace; especially during winter season. I sip my morning tea at the fireplace and at night, my family could cuddle around the fireplace either for good music or chit-chat time. I really enjoy this family time and it has become a normal routine for me. At times, I light up my portable fire pit at the patio and have dinner or even entertain my guest; and to my satisfaction, they also love it. It is also a perfect escape from using induction cooktop. Just recently, I visited a friend of mine and noticed a log rack on their backyard. It supports a good number of logs and looks firm and sturdy, which caught my attention. The very next day, all I did was start looking for a log rack at Amazon. I spent a little time on research and after reading some reviews, I decided on Panacea 15203 Deluxe Log Rack.
Earlier, I just store my wood logs at the backyard or when it rains, I store it at the store house. But without a rack, it was all mess and much to my disappointment, it became a home for pests and insects. After purchasing my log rack, everything is in place and order. Now I can stack up the wood logs nicely on the rack and let it dry at the backyard. Even if it rains, I can use a cover so no serious issue.
Some Specifications You Might Want to Know
- Log rack for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Designed for durability with strong and sturdy steel.
- Coated paint finish for rust free and added durability.
- Racks above the ground to save logs from water and pests.
- Medium size log rack that can hold wood logs of different sizes.
- Available in two different sizes, 4 feet long and 8 feet long.
- Dimension for 4 feet and 8 feet are 48 x 14 x 48 (l x w x h) inches and 96 x 14 x 48 inches respectively.
- The 4 feet rack weighs 17 pounds while the 8 feet rack weighs 23 pounds.
- You can fix and install the rack easily.
Why the Need for A Log Rack?
Dried woodis much easier to burn and it also produces lesser smoke, makeing your chimney cleaner too. The log rack is specially designed for storing wood and to let it dry easily. Storing wood logs on the rack will consume lesser space and help create cleaner environment. When it rains, you can cover the wood with the help of a cover and since the racks are above the ground, the woods are always safe from water. You will always have dry wood to burn during those cold seasons and keep yourself warm. The Panacea Deluxe Log Rack is made of 1.25 inches tubular sturdy steel and thus will firmly hold the logs even when you fill the log rack to the maximum.