If you are hosting a huge feast and you want it to be the one memorable feast that your guests enjoyed the most, you will have it so. It’s possible because it’s all in your hands; the power is all in you. The secret lies not just in the food you serve. Your hospitality is very important even in the culinary arts. Besides, they need your cheerful spirit as a host, and yes, they will love everything about the feast if you give the impression that they are served the best food. So, yes, brace yourself and come out with all the positive vibe in you for the best ever food feast.
- The guests who arrive at your feast all want to make a good impression too. They don’t want to be a bad guest either. So, you need to entertain their expectations.
- Treat them with gladness whenever you get into a talk with anyone. Never stay in one place or with just the few guests you get along with.
- Making every guest feel important should be your primary concern. The impression that you are happy seeing them at your feast is the best way of making them feel welcomed.
- Make efforts to find out what a guest prefers whenever you are with them. Ask for serving their choicest item among your menu right away; another way of making them feel important.
- Make sure you offer a variety of choices when serving drinks or beverages. Even if you don’t have all that they ask for, it is important to have some alternatives at hand. Check out the most preferred combination of beverages and try not to miss out the most common choices.
- Get experienced DJs who have been to more feasts or parties rather than the most expensive ones. They usually know more about the kind of music guests like. You usually get more information from youngsters or otherwise the adult party freaks.
- The same goes with cooks. Find the ones who have been hired for more feasts. Catering is fine, but hiring the cook from your favorite food stall could be a big mistake. You need someone specialized in working fast and yet pay attention to details as well as manage quite a pressure in the kitchen. Such a cook will probably know more about what kind of cooktops and cookwares to work with.
- If you, yourself are the cook, you are probably in for a lot of hectic heap of feast. Well, get your associate manage everything once the guest start arriving. Only if you give your attention will your quest be contented.
- Unless you are inviting just a bunch of close friends, I tell you, you don’t want to be running about hustling the serves and meeting guests at the same time.
But yes, the best thing about being the host who cooks is that you know how and what to serve which guest as you go along. Even then, don’t do more than giving just the instructions. You can probably budge your head into the kitchen and make sure your associate cook is handling well. If it’s just one special dish for a special someone, you sure can whip something up for them, they would greet that with a big grin of appreciation. But otherwise, just make sure you have installed all the kitchen home essentials and the best set of cooking appliances, and keep your heels cool. Enjoy with your guests, best way to have them enjoy.